Fortrea experts in development of cell therapies to treat cancers and other diseases have deep knowledge in a range of scientific approaches, including allogeneic or autologous products, adoptive cell therapies (such as CAR-T, NK or DC) or stem cell-derived products.
Whether you’re developing a viral vector-based therapy, such as an adeno-associated virus (AAV) or lentivirus (lenti) product or applying gene editing technologies such as CRISPR/cas9, Fortrea has the talent and expertise to help you move your products forward.
Solutions as Unique as Your Patients
Every cell therapy and gene therapy program has different medical, operational and regulatory challenges. Our expert teams have a proven track-record in both product types that can support you at every step of your development journey to:
- Provide consultative insights to refine your strategies, study designs and execution
- Apply best practices for early and later-stage clinical strategy, operations and logistics
- Deploy patient-centric approaches to improve study recruitment, incorporate the voice of the patient and apply cutting-edge decentralized clinical trial solutions
- Support regulatory submissions, agency meetings and interactions
- Conduct long-term follow-up studies, Phase IV trials, and fulfill post-marketing commitments
- Seamlessly coordinate and identify efficiencies across the multiple disciplines needed to achieve your objectives
- Leverage trouble-shooting and problem-solving know-how for more rapid issue resolution in your program