Your partner for cardiovascular drug and device development.
Changing disease patterns, aging populations and lack of access to care and research are just some of the many barriers to achieving success when seeking solutions for cardiovascular disease. You need a trusted, cutting-edge partner who not only keeps pace with the rapidly evolving marketplace, but also has vast experience with small molecules, device-based therapeutics and biologics clinical trials. At Fortrea, our dedicated cardiovascular specialists have a unique combination of both academic and industry experience that provides you with insightful study design, predictive study management and operational service excellence.
Cardiology expertise and delivery excellence.
Fortrea’s dedicated cardiovascular specialists have a unique combination of academic and industry experience that empower them to:
- Validate program safety and efficacy by addressing up front the issues that are most predictive of risk or success
- Incorporate knowledge from recent and relevant experience in a large portfolio of cardiovascular (CV) trials including: heart failure, pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), acute coronary syndrome (STEMI/NSTEMI), hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, cardiovascular outcome trials (CVOTs), dyslipidemia, arrhythmias (including atrial fibrillation), and more
- Maximize the value of your clinical trial to support further development through the use of surrogate biomarkers (imaging and in vitro)
- Help achieve clinical development goals faster with specialized design and conduct of Phase I–Phase IV trials across a wide range of small molecules, devices and biologics, including genetic therapies, peptides, enzyme replacement and stem cells
- Leverage strong connections to advocacy groups, investigators and academic research organizations around the globe to ensure successful delivery of your trial