Your trusted source for conducting renal studies.
Through all clinical trial phases, let Fortrea be your trusted source for conducting renal studies. Our medical and operational experience encompasses a broad range of nephrology indications, including but not limited to:
- Renal impairment studies
- Diabetic Glomerular
- Renal devices including home hemodialysis and arteriovenous (AV) access
- Chronic Kidney Disease and associated complications (e.g., hyperkalemia and hyperphosphatemia)
- Pediatric Chronic Kidney Disease
- End-Stage Kidney Disease: dialysis (and associated complications such as
cardiovascular outcomes) and kidney transplant
- Glomerular Disease including Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis, IgA
Nephropathy and Lupus Nephritis
- Rare Renal Diseases
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Renal Cell Carcinoma
Develop new perspectives through proprietary data.
Prioritizing a patient’s journey and associated data is critical in delivering successful trials. At Fortrea, we create and apply a strategy applicable to your study’s specific indication patient population. Starting with Fortrea’s deep therapeutic expertise in nephrology, our database of site-specific recruitment and relationships with key opinion leaders, sites and renal networks, we can:
- Design the most efficient trial by focusing on the highest enrolling countries and sites and eliminating non-performers
- Identify patients meeting your inclusion criteria who are near clinical trial sites and connect them to your trial
- Fully inform your protocol design to maximize recruitment with the most efficient and cost-effective approach
Comprehensive nephrology experience to deliver better outcomes.
Whether your study is enrolling a rare population, expecting aggressive enrollment timelines or operating in a highly competitive environment, Fortrea has the data and experience to support trial design, proactively mitigate risk and deliver results.
With Fortrea you have a committed partner to deliver the efficient trials to position your program for success.