Whether using our clinical research centers or our qualified external sites, your Fortrea project manager is a key resource in guiding your study to successful conclusion. These seasoned professionals, with relevant scientific and therapeutic expertise, serve as your central contact throughout the entire assignment.
We're on this journey together.
Let us help you:
- Develop the project plan and timeline
- Coordinate start-up activities and conduct site initiation
- Oversee study conduct and clinical monitoring
- Manage data support teams from protocol development to clinical study report
- Maintain and report pharmacometrics deliverables
- Control budgets, as well as selecting and managing vendors
Agility and precision in concert.
It takes special people to monitor clinical trials. These individuals must possess enough flexibility to hop on a plane at a moment’s notice, retain a broad understanding of regulations and Good Clinical Practices, and yet maintain a critical eye for detail. Fortrea's clinical trial monitors ensure compliance with complex protocols and evolving regulations. Fortrea protects the rights of subjects and ensures study data is accurate, complete and verifiable from source data.
Fortrea calls on its worldwide network of CRAs, experienced in monitoring trials from early phase through commercialization, in settings that include Fortrea's clinical research units (CRUs), external CRUs, hospitals, specialized research centers and medical practice settings.